What I've Been Eating (Healthy)

Tuesday 15 November 2016

I have actually been making an effort to eat healthier lately (gasp). On Monday I was inspired to go on my first health kick in months (maybe even a year). I've been feeling so fabulous and loosing weight. So I figured I would share with you all my little recipe(s) for success. ;)




For Breakfast I like to start off my day with either:
a) A smoothie (usually 3-4 bananas, spinach or another type of fruit)
b) Oats: I cook them with water or plant milk (soy or almond) and some frozen fruit (mangoes, bananas, or berries) - after i put some maple syrup on top and BAM! AMAZING.

For Lunch/Dinner I have
a) Rice and Steamed Veggies (Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower, and Spinach)
b) Chana Masala (I use the OhSheGlows recipe!)
c) Baked Potato and Salad (Dressing I use is 1 tbsp tahini, 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice and 2 tbsp soy sauce/liquid aminos-- it is BOMB, try it)
d) Potato Boats- I chop up potatoes and bake the bits at 345 for 30 mins (flipping every 10 mins) and then wrap them in lettuce - I usually eat these with ketchup and mustard!
e) Sushi Bowls- 1 part rice, 1 part spring mix, chopped veggies, sometimes tofu and soy sauce/liquid aminos

Nothing too exciting - but definitely yummy, healthy and satisfying!
Here are some pictures of some of my foods ::










No comments:

Post a Comment