ONE

Wednesday 15 June 2016

HELLO :) I am Nicolina.

I honestly could not think of a name for this blog... but I figure I should just make a move. Stop thinking about all the things I could be blogging about, and just start. SO, lemons and summer it is. They are two of my favourite things, it is as superficial as that haha.

The majority of my time is spent doing random "busy" things. I have about one million hobbies and interests. I love to talk about them and share my life on Instagram so I thought it would be really cool to go more in-depth about certain things on a blog!

I live in the GTA and love going on hikes and mini road trips. So I will be posting about those. Talking about the lengths of different drives, how much money was spent, cool places to look for and things like that. Home decor and making little things to go around my apartment really interests me as well. I LOVE making food. Love it. A goal of this blog is to spread the vegan message in a peaceful and easily approachable way. I get so many of the same questions (let's call them that) about how "hard" and "expensive" it is to be vegan. BLAH IT IS NOT GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW. It is the cheapest, easiest and healthiest diet to follow. I will address this all in a future post to clarify. If you don't agree, you are probably just a casein addict muahahaha (you suck). I love animals.








No comments:

Post a Comment